Check out the library’s Click & Collect Service!
As an effort to reconnect on-campus faculty and staff with the library’s print materials during the COVID-19 closure, the AUS Library is pleased to announce our Click & Collect service.
Click on items you would like to borrow. If you live on campus or have access to campus, collect items from the library entrance the following day, or have items delivered to your on-campus housing.
How does it work?
Search WorldCat for available print books, DVDs, and music CDs
Click on the title of the item you want
- Select ‘Place Hold’ button (available items only)
- Pick up your order: library foyer, Sheraa side
(collection times Sunday - Thursday, 12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.)
- Request delivery: Select “Deliver to my on-campus faculty housing address”
(Deliveries on Mondays and Wednesdays, 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m)
- Please allow one business day for request processing.
- Items not collected will be returned to the shelves after 6 days.
- Important notice: Due to current safety protocols, delivery drivers cannot accept the return of library materials.
- The library remains closed during this time.
Want to return your library materials?
A book return bin is available at the library entrance (Engineering side). The campus service gate return bin remains in place (#38 in map).
Click map to enlarge
For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org